65% Polyester 35% Organic Cotton with PFOA Free DWR
Organic Cotton farming conserves 90% more water compared to conventional cotton. Growing Organic cotton also supports the lans biodiversity by using no pesticides, unlike conventional which is responsible for 25% of the worlds pesticides use. Go organic. Lower your impact!
- A gusty contender rain or shine, thanks to sustainable waterproofing that also deflects sudden spill.
- Rugged 9oz Polyester and organic cotton blend twill is soft and sturdy
- PFOA Free Durable Water Repellent technology leaves no trace in the wild.
- Econyl recycled nylon detail at drawcord waist, front welt hand pockets and internal locker loop
- Snap Closure
- Signature Project Nomadic screenprint on wearer's front left.
- Lapped shoulder detail adds extra reinforcement and durability
SIZE, FIT & CARE
- Classic fit
- Length 28"
- Model is wearing M
- Machine wash cold, Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Line dry in shade. Cool iron if necessary. Dry Cleanable