65% Polyester 35% Organic Cotton with PFOA Free DWR
Organic Cotton farming conserves 90% more water compared to conventional cotton. Growing Organic cotton also supports the lans biodiversity by using no pesticides, unlike conventional which is responsible for 25% of the worlds pesticides use. Go organic. Lower your impact!
- Weather changes fast on the coast and these water repellent pants are built to withstand the elements
- Designed with a slimmer fit, and slightly tampered leg, they're created from rugged polyester and organic cotton twill.
- PFOA Free Durable Water Repellent technology leaves no trace in the wild
- Ideal for sudden downpours or sudden spills of coffee. Just burst off and journey on.
- Gusty 9oz polyester and organic cotton blend twill is soft and sturdy.
- Front hand pockets and back welt pockets
- Signature Project Nomadic screen print below wearer's back right pocket.
- Zipper fly with natural corozo button closure at waist.
SIZE, FIT & CARE
- Slim Fit
- Inseam : 31 1/2
- Leg opening 15"
- Model is wearing M
- Machine wash cold. wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Line dry in shade. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.